Join the Smart Works Fashion Club
The Smart Works Fashion Club is a membership group for those who love fashion, style and supporting women back into the workplace. Members have exclusive access to ‘in conversation events’ with leading lights in the fashion industry at iconic locations across London. Our events offer members a fascinating insight into the world of style and fashion, a chance to shop from a curated pop up of vintage, designer treasures and the opportunity to meet other dynamic, inspiring and fun people.
Best of all, your membership cost comes straight to Smart Works and allows more vulnerable women to rediscover their potential. Every membership allows us to support another woman back into employment, changing the future for her and her family.
- Access to two private, ‘in conversation’ events a year featuring guest speakers events include former Vogue editor Alexandra Shulman, Josh Wood, Jennifer Saunders and Samantha Cameron at private venues ranging from the Great Hall of The Old Bailey to the Wallace Collection.
- VIP preview night tickets to the celebrated Smart Works Fashion Sale.
- Perks provided by friends and partners of The Fashion Club. For example complimentary access to exclusive membership clubs and VIP shopping trips.
New members have four membership options to choose from:
- Our standard membership at £180 annually
- Our under 35’s membership at £120 annually
- Corporate package of 5 memberships at £765 annually (15% discount)
- Corporate package of 10 memberships at £1440 annually (20% discount)
Please note, if you join our under 35’s membership, we will be in touch for a copy of valid ID so that we can verify your age.
All memberships are taken by Direct Debit automatically on an annual basis. Full Terms and Conditions can be found here.
- At our latest event we brought together two experts of fashion and beauty reinvention, Harrod’s Fashion Editor and Style Blogger, Stacey Duguid, and Professional Makeup Artist and #BBEditor, Hannah Martin. Read all about the unmissable evening of conversation and beauty tips here.
- Earlier this year, we welcomed world-leading hair colour expert Josh Wood for a virtual event like no other. Read more about the exclusive evening here.
- Back in March we hosted a private screening of comedy-drama MISBEHAVIOUR followed by an insightful Q&A with the film’s Director Philippa Lowthorpe. Read more here.
- Read more about our fabulous Fashion Club event with British Vogue’s Sarah Harris and Ellie Pithers at the Wallace Collection in 2019.
- A fashion sale like no other. Find out more about our 2019 sale where members gained preview access.
- An evening of laughter and inspiration for our members provided by Anya Hindmarch in conversation with Kate Reardon. Read the full news story here.