Join the Smart Works Fashion Club
LATEST NEWS: We are delighted to announce that world-leading hair colour expert Josh Wood will be joining us on Thursday 4 June at 18:30 for a virtual Fashion Club event like no other. Find out more and get your tickets for just £10 here.
The Smart Works Fashion Club is a membership group for those who love fashion, style and supporting women back into the workplace. Members have exclusive access to ‘in conversation events’ with leading lights in the fashion industry at iconic locations across London. Our events offer members a fascinating insight into the world of style and fashion, a chance to shop from a curated pop up of vintage, designer treasures and the opportunity to meet other dynamic, inspiring and fun people.
Best of all, your membership cost comes straight to Smart Works and allows more vulnerable women to rediscover their potential. Every membership allows us to support another woman back into employment, changing the future for her and her family.
- Access to two private, ‘in conversation’ events a year featuring guest speakers events include Samantha Cameron, Jennifer Saunders, Betty Jackson and former Vogue editor Alexandra Shulman at private venues ranging from the Great Hall of The Old Bailey to the Estee Lauder Penthouse Suite.
- VIP preview night tickets to the celebrated Smart Works Fashion Sale.
- Perks provided by friends and partners of The Fashion Club. For example complimentary access to exclusive membership clubs and VIP shopping trips.
Membership is priced at £180 yearly and is taken by Direct Debit automatically on an annual basis.
- At our latest event, guests were treated to a private and exclusive screening of comedy-drama MISBEHAVIOUR followed by an insightful Q&A with the film’s Director Philippa Lowthorpe. Find out more here.
- Read more about our fabulous Fashion Club event with British Vogue’s Sarah Harris and Ellie Pithers at the Wallace Collection in 2019.
- A fashion sale like no other. Find out more about our 2019 sale where members gained preview access.
- An evening of laughter and inspiration for our members provided by Anya Hindmarch in conversation with Kate Reardon. Read the full news story here.