How to Make an Appointment
For existing referral partners:
- Call Smart Works Reading on 0118 959 4245 or email us whilst you are with the client and we do the rest.
- Smart Works Reading will ask you (the referrer) a few verification questions and information about your client and the role they are going for.
- If appropriate, we will then request to speak to the client to introduce ourselves and tell her about her appointment.
- We will email to confirm the appointment and include directions and what to expect from the appointment, and include you on the email
If you are interested in becoming a referral partner please see the bottom of the page for how to be involved.
What to expect from an appointment at Smart Works Reading:
- We will call the client the day before to confirm her appointment and ensure she has received the necessary information prior to her appointment
- The appointment will last two hours in which there will be a 1-hour dressing followed by a 1-hour interview coaching session
- In the dressing the client will receive a high quality outfit that they feel comfortable and confident in, entirely free of charge
- In the interview coaching session the client will receive professional and tailored advice for her upcoming interview
If you think this service would benefit you please contact your work coach or employment adviser who can help arrange an appointment with us.
We usually require at least a day’s notice to book an appointment but we try to be as flexible as possible. Please do call us – we will always do what we can to take your booking.
To become a referral partner please see our Referral Guide and get in touch with us via phone or email.