Welcome to Smart Works Newcastle coming Spring 2018
We are thrilled to announce that from Spring 2018 there will be a Smart Works centre operating in Newcastle. We are very excited to be bringing our award-winning service to the North-East to set more women up for interview success.
How To Get Involved
If you are an individual or a company looking to get involved with a dynamic charity during an exciting phase of growth; look no further. We’re on the lookout for engaging, entrepreneurial and inspiring individuals and organisations to support Smart Works Newcastle. There’s lots of ways to get involved and something for everyone. To bring Smart Works to Newcastle we need:
- An energetic, proactive and entrepreneurial individual to become the pioneering Manager and member of staff at Smart Works Newcastle. Full role details are here
- Inspiring and dedicated Trustees to lead the development of the organisation, help oversee governance and operations to raise vital funds. Find out more here
- An exceptional volunteer force to deliver the Smart Works gold star service to women in need. The main volunteer opportunities we have available are stylists and interview coaches. Read more about this here. Above all, we want people who are willing to roll up their sleeves and get involved with the exciting buzz of running a new volunteer-led organisation.
- Agencies working in the employment circle who can refer women to us. If you are a charity, an employment organisation, a work programme provider or a Job Centre working with women to support them back into work we want to team up with you. Read more about this here.
- A steady stream of high quality clothing to ensure we find an outfit for every woman tailored to her taste and style. Read more about this here.
- Partners and supporters looking to make a difference and support the work we do with unemployed women. Read more about this here.
Join the Smart Works movement and register your interest here.