Spin for Smart Works
Spin for Smart Works is a week-long cycling challenge that will kick off on Friday 1st March 2019 and speed through until Friday 8th March, ending on International Women’s Day. Teams of five will join forces to collectively reach the 500-mile target, the distance between our seven centres.
Your team can choose to take part on a road bike, gym bike or in a spin class. Smart Works are challenging you to go the extra mile, with the team who cycles the furthest being crowned the Spin Winner.
HOW IT WORKS
- Find 5 team mates, nominate a team captain and choose a team name.
- Visit our sign up page and pay a small sign up fee. In January there is a limited early bird rate of £5 per person, which will then increase to £10.
- To sign up you will need your team members details. Each cyclist will receive a free and exclusive Spin t-shirt and welcome pack once registered.
- Once signed up you will need to set up a Just Giving page (instructions on how to do this will be sent on sign up).
- Start fundraising by enlisting support from your company, colleagues, friends and family.
- Post your journey on social media, using the hashtags #SpinForSmartWorks #PedalForAPurpose #SpinLikeYouMeanIt
- Start spinning at 5pm on Friday 1st March until 5pm on 8th March – International Women’s Day.
Buy an exclusive Spin for Smart Works t-shirt here
£27.90 (inc. p&p and VAT)
White cotton unisex t-shirt
Size guide (M / L)
Once you have added your t-shirt to the cart, please click check out