RELAX, REFRESH AND RENEW AT SMART WORKS: WELLNESS
Smart Works Reading talks wellness #SmartTalks
Relax, refresh and renew at our wellness event in aid of Smart Works Reading.
Date: Friday 24 January 2020
Time: 11.00am – 16.30pm
Venue: The Swan at Streatley, RG8 9HR
Smart Talks: Wellness will host workshops with health and mindfulness experts as eight wellness industry leaders participate in two panel talks, hosted by author, speaker and stand-up comedian Toni Kent. Expect tips and advice on nutrition, exercise and self-care. There will also be the chance to buy exclusive products and services and the opportunity to win some amazing prizes.
The panellists for the morning session are:
- Emma-Jane Taylor, author and CEO of The Works Company
- Jo Tuffrey, yoga and fitness instructor
- Ria Ingleby, from wellness app Headspace
- Clare Foster, garden editor at House and Garden UK
The panellists for the afternoon session are:
- Kumud Gandhi, food scientist and founder of The Cooking Academy
- Kate Oldridge, executive and Leadership Coach
- Colette Bardell/Ellie Denman, founders of self-care specialists Nature Nourish
- Joanne Hart, Registered Nutritional Therapist at Health and Hart
The Chair of Smart Works Reading, Sarah Burns MBE, says;
“We have gathered together a wonderfully diverse range of partners for this exciting event, the third in our Smart Talks series. It is on a topic that is close to our hearts and that everyone is talking about. We are really looking forward to being part of the conversation. From wellness at work to emotional well-being, we will discuss the best ways for us to start the new year healthier and happier.”
Be quick and don’t miss out – click here to buy tickets.
Group and corporate discounts are available, please contact [email protected] for more details.