Make an Appointment
Smart Works Greater Manchester services are open to unemployed women across Greater Manchester and further afield.
Our ‘Job Help-Career Coaching’ service supports women who are looking for work – with CV writing, job application support or just giving women the confidence to move forwards in their job search.
Our ‘First Dressing – Interview styling and Preparation’ service supports women who have a confirmed job interview for a paid position or apprenticeship. Women will receive a high-quality interview outfit and one-to-one interview coaching.
All our services are delivered in-person in our Stockport service or virtually, online via zoom or on the telephone.
Appointments to Smart Works Greater Manchester are made by referral. We work with Referral Partners across the region, including; Jobcentre Plus, Work Programme providers and Charities supporting women back into employment.
“I am bowled over by the amazing service you provide women. I shall be shouting out loud and proud about what you have offered me today. It makes a huge difference to your self-esteem to look good and be well prepared.”SMART WORKS CLIENT
How to make a referral
To refer a client and make an appointment, please call our office on 0161 974 0669 or send an email: [email protected] to let us know some details about the client and the support they require from Smart Works.
We will then contact the client to introduce ourselves and book a convenient appointment slot.
Booking only takes a couple of minutes, simply provide us with a few details about your client and we’ll take care of the rest.
What to expect from an appointment at Smart Works
- All our services are delivered in-person in our Stockport service or virtually, online via zoom or on the telephone.
- We will text/call the client the day before to confirm her appointment & ensure she has received her appointment confirmation email
- A ‘Job Help-Career Coaching’ session will last no longer than an hour.
- A ‘First Dressing – Interview styling and Preparation’ session will last no longer than 2 hours.
- For our ‘Interview Dressing and Coaching’ service, the client will receive one complete outfit to wear to her interview, free of charge and hers to keep – including shoes and accessories if required. For virtual dressings, clothing parcels will be posted out directly to clients.
- Please ask your client to contact us if she is unable to make their appointment.
- For clients who go on to get the job, they will be welcomed back for a ‘Second Dressing’ Appointment to receive some additional items to build up their working wardrobe.
We usually require at least a day’s notice to book an appointment but we can try to be as flexible as we can. Please do call us – we will always do what we can to take your booking.
How to become a Smart Works Greater Manchester referral partner
- Please complete a Smart Works Referral Agency Agreement or call 0161 974 0669
- Email us the completed form – [email protected]
We also encourage all our referral partners to come and visit us to look around our offices and see the Smart Works service for themselves.