Spin for a Purpose with Smart Works Edinburgh
Get ready for Spin for Smart Works 2019!
Friday 1st March – Friday 8th March
Spin for Smart Works is a weeklong cycling challenge that speeds right up to International Women’s Day.
Choose your team of five to join forces and tackle the 500-mile challenge, which represents the distance between all our Smart Works centres across the UK. Smart Works is challenging YOU to go the extra mile, with the team who cycles the furthest being crowned the Spin Winner 2019.
How to achieve 500 miles
Get creative with your race to the finish!
- Commute: Use your daily journey to work to bump up daily miles
- Spin while you win: Switch your regular exercise to a spin class
- Werk it at work: Install a spin bike at workplace and spin your lunch break away in style
- Go the distance: Request a volunteer charity day at work or use your weekend to cycle, allowing your team to reach your total mileage in one energetic burst! Warning: not for the faint-hearted!
- Find your team of five members and pick your team name
- Nominate a Team Captain to sign you up and input your daily Spin results on your team tracker page
- Go to www.smartworks.org.uk/spin-smart-works/ and follow the links to our sign-up page where you will be asked to pay the small signup fee (10£)