Gabriella Bennett hosts Brunch with Betty Jackson CBE
Have you booked your tickets yet? On 3rd August, Smart Works Edinburgh presents Brunch with Betty Jackson CBE at the Waldorf Astoria. Join us for a morning of conversation, brunch, and shopping, hosted by Gabriella Bennett.
Gabriella is an author and journalist based in Glasgow. Her first book, The Art of Coorie, is a Waterstones bestseller. It’s been translated into French and Russian and looks at life in contemporary Scotland. You can buy it here. Her features, interviews and news stories have appeared in The Times, The Telegraph, The List, and Scottish Field. Gabriella covers matters of the home, food, travel, nature and design.
In 2019, she will work on a new collection of writing exploring how the built and natural worlds collide. This has been made possible thanks to Moniack Mhor, Scotland’s creative writing centre, whose travel writing award Gabriella won in January.
WHERE & WHEN
- Saturday 3rd August 2019
- 10.00hrs – 13.00hrs
- Waldorf Astoria Edinburgh – The Caledonian
- A rare opportunity to meet and hear from one of Britain’s most successful and celebrated fashion designers, in conversation with Gabriella Bennett
- Continental buffet brunch including granola, smoked salmon, cold meats, cheese, croissants, tea and coffee
- Fabulous shopping and experiences including Le Tee Paris and Park Lane Jewellery and Life With Style
- The chance to win amazing prizes
HOW TO BOOK
- Please advise of any dietary at the time of booking
- Please also list the names of your guests if you are booking for more than one person
- If you have any questions, please contact [email protected] ; 0131 516 7787
You won’t want to miss this incredible event – book your tickets here
See you there!