#shopSMART – Ethical fashion. Sustainable thinking.
Keen to start making more ethical & sustainable fashion choices but unsure where to start? Don’t worry. Even the smallest of changes can make a huge impact on our environmental footprint. Being kinder to our environment might just be easier than you think!
This event brought to you by Smart Works Edinburgh brings together a group of ethical fashion gurus from the industry. expect an afternoon of guilt-free shopping, sparking the conversation of how to combat fast fashion and make more sustainable fashion choices.
What is it?
A pop-up sale of local ethical brands; shop gorgeous pre-loved and upcycled pieces at affordable prices. The afternoon also includes a panel discussion with guest speakers, who are passionate and knowledgeable when it comes to sustainability. All proceeds from the event go to Smart Works Edinburgh.
Who will be there?
- Fashion Revolution representative – Vivienne Low
- Depop Community Leader ‘5thSeason’ – Lauranne Bourgaux
- Kalopsia Managing Director – Adam Robertson
- Founder of Treen Vegan Fashion Retailer – Cat Anderson
- Grace Chocolates – Chocolates changing lives
- Spectacled Bear – Earrings made from second hand beads and jewellery
- Do lil Things – Low Impact Living
- ReJean Denim – jackets made from repurposed denim
- And you can also shop some cool items that have been donated to Smart Works Edinburgh!
And much, much more!
Ticket Cost – £5
Student Discount – £3
Where & When?
The City of Edinburgh Methodist Church
Saturday the 15th of June, 1pm-4pm