Brunch with Betty Jackson CBE
Smart Works Edinburgh invites you to a fabulous morning of conversation, brunch and shopping in the company of one the UK’s most celebrated fashion figures and patron of Smart Works, Betty Jackson CBE, on Saturday 3rd August at the Waldorf Astoria Edinburgh – The Caledonian.
Hosted by leading journalist and author, Gabriella Bennett, you will gain fascinating insights into Betty’s distinguished career, including running her own fashion business, Betty Jackson Ltd, for over 37 years as well as the Autograph Collection for Marks & Spencer and Betty Jackson Black for Debenhams. Awarded both an MBE and CBE, Betty has won many other accolades. This includes most recently an Honorary Doctorate in recognition of excellence and significant achievement in Fashion and Fashion Education from Norwich University of the Arts, along with an Honorary Fellowship from the University of the Arts Bournemouth.
Smart Works Edinburgh provides interview clothing, styling advice and interview training to unemployed women. We help our clients feel more confident, succeed at interview and ultimately transform their lives. All proceeds from the event will go towards supporting more women back into work.
- A rare opportunity to meet and hear from one of Britain’s most successful and celebrated fashion designers, in conversation with Gabriella Bennett
- Continental buffet brunch including granola, smoked salmon, cold meats, cheese, croissants, tea and coffee
- Fabulous shopping and experiences including Le Tee Paris and
- The chance to win amazing prizes
WHERE & WHEN
- Saturday 3rd August 2019
- 10.00hrs – 13.00hrs
- Waldorf Astoria Edinburgh – The Caledonian
HOW TO BOOK
- Book online here
- Please advise of any dietary at the time of booking
- Please list the names of your guests, if booking for more than one person
- If you have any questions, please contact [email protected] ; 0131 516 7787
See you there!