We are always looking to build strong partnerships with corporate and retail supporters across the West Midlands.
We are grateful to those who have supported us since we launched in 2016 through in kind support or donations:
- Awards for All – The Awards for All fund is money received from The Big Lottery Fund to help grow Smart Works Birmingham through a range of interventions for our past and future clients.
- Birmingham City Council – The Birmingham City Council funding, through the Local Innovation Fund, was awarded to enable us to recruit, train and supervise a customer service apprentice who assists in the day to day running of the Smart Works Birmingham service as client numbers grow.
- British Council for Offices – Birmingham Region
- Department for Work and Pensions
- Heart of England Community Foundation
- Love Brum
- Northfield Community Partnership
Those who helped with our move to the city centre
- Harrow Green
- RPS Group
- Ted Baker
If you’ld like to find out how to support Smart Works Birmingham, please contact the team or call 0121 643 8109.