Pedal for a Purpose
Spin for Smart Works is back for a week of pedal power, with teams coming together across the UK to take part in a
massive cycling challenge for International Women's Day.
HOW IT WORKS
Spin for Smart Works is a weeklong cycling challenge. This is pedalling with a purpose, celebrating and empowering women, whilst enjoying competitive fun with great prizes to be won. Teams of 5 are set a 500 mile target, the distance between all Smart Works centres across the UK, and can choose how they want to complete their cycling miles – on a road bike, gym bike or spin class. If 500 miles isn’t enough, don’t stop. Because whoever cycles the furthest will be crowned winner of Spin for Smart Works 2018.
- Find 5 team mates and nominate a team captain
- Visit our sign up page, pay the small sign up fee and enter team details
- To sign up you will need your team name, team mates names, gender, date of birth, email address and t shirt size
- Once you are signed you will need to set up your Just Giving page and link to the Spin for Smart Works Just Giving page (instructions on how to do this will be sent on sign up)
- Get sponsored and post on social media #SpinForSmartWorks #PedalForAPurpose
- On Friday 2 March start racing. You have a week to do at least 500 miles. The team that cycles the furthest will be crowned winner