Smart Works Reading Designer Sale
Date: Saturday 11th June 2016
Location: 100 Longwater Avenue, Green Park, Reading, RG2 6GP
More than just a sale – this is the first of what will be an annual event that celebrates great style and offers you incredible bargains.
With new and pre-loved designer wear on sale, as well as high-quality High Street pieces, there is something to suit every shape, size and budget.
What’s on offer?
- New and pre-loved clothes, shoes, handbags and accessories
- Brands including top designers and high-end high street stores
- Evening wear, day wear and casual wear
- Four stalls selling brand new jewellery and beauty products including Neal’s Yard and Stella & Dot
- Prices beginning at £5 for a high-street handbag and designer wear at a fraction of the RRP
- All money raised on the day will be used by Smart Works to help more women in the Thames Valley take a positive step that can transform their lives
Get your pick of our stock with a VIP Early Bird ticket for £20 or arrive at your leisure by purchasing a standard ticket for just £5. For more details and to buy your tickets visit: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/smart-worksReading 2016-tickets-16377656010
All proceeds go direct to support our charity so it promises to be a day of fantastic bargains and guilt-free shopping. Please email Reading@smartworks.org.uk if you have any questions. We look forward to seeing you there!