We always welcome donations of high quality work-appropriate clothes in all sizes, particularly in size 16 and upwards.
Clothing donations need to be interview-appropriate, in good condition and ready to wear. Every single item of clothing you donate will help another woman succeed at her job interview. You are welcome to donate single items but you can also arrange a suit drive.
We welcome the following donated items:
- Business suits
- Skirts and trousers
- Tops and blouses
- New tights and new bras
- Unloved party wear / gifts
- New, unopened cosmetics & make-up, skincare, body and hair products
- Shopping bags
We currently need further donations of:
- Size 16 + clothing
- Slim leg trousers
- Shoes (all sizes)
Organising a clothing drive for Smart Works Greater Manchester
Many organisations run a clothing drive on behalf of Smart Works, which is an easy and fun way to secure a large number of clothing donations, and ensure that great quality clothing is put to the best possible use. We are also happy to come and speak at clothing drive events, to bring to life the impact that your support has on the women who come to Smart Works. If you would like to organise a Smart Works clothing drive click here for more information.
Organise a suit drive in four easy steps:
- Agree a particular day or week to hold your clothing drive
- Publicise the event via email and posters
- Designate a room or space in the office where people can drop off their clothes, and organise a hanging rail and some boxes to store the clothes
- After the clothing drive, package up the donations and deliver them to Smart Works.
Thank you for your support.
For all clothing donations please contact us.
Please either come to Smart Works in person to drop off your donation, or you can send them to us by post.