Smart Works launches Inspire
We are excited to announce the arrival of a new network for professional women to inspire support for the work of Smart Works. Called the Smart Works Inspire network, the group will aim to raise awareness and fundraise for Smart Works in a fun and inspiring fashion. It is an opportunity for like-minded women to get together and socialise. We will coordinate events on a regular basis and need a core team of committee members to help steer the network.
Committee member requirements:
- Relevant experience volunteering at a charity or network
- A passion for raising awareness and funds for a good cause
- Strong communication skills
- Team player
- Confident taking a lead role with responsibility
- Available for monthly meetings which will take place on the first Monday of each month at 6.30-8pm
- At least 5 hours must be spent every month dedicating time to the Smart Works committee
- Must be available on some evenings and weekends in the lead up to an event
- If you volunteer to take a lead role in a project, it will be your responsibility to ensure the project is delivered
If you would like to apply, please fill out the application form to and send to email@example.com by the end of February.