A Fabulous Evening of Shopping, Pampering and Fun
SMART WORKS EDINBURGH & i-on MAGAZINE
THE FASHION & BEAUTY POP-UP IS BACK
WEDNESDAY 7th NOVEMBER 2018; RADISSON COLLECTION, EDINBURGH
BOOK YOUR TICKETS FOR A FABULOUS EVENING OF SHOPPING, PAMPERING & FUN
Following the success of the inaugural Smart Works Edinburgh and i-on fashion and beauty pop-up in February 2017, which brought together some of Edinburgh’s best fashion, beauty and lifestyle partners, we are thrilled to announce the second edition of this must-attend event in the city.
- Pop-up fashion sale where you can buy gorgeous clothes at fantastic prices, with beauty & lifestyle activities; wine, canapes, fun & some surprises in store too
- Partners include Belinda Robertson; Epitome; Stella & Dot; Eden; Kitty Mackenzie Textiles, White Stuff; Kakao by K, Cheri Milaney, Captain Tortue, Skandi Living, Biscuit Clothing, Siabann, Halidon Home, Bawbags, Rachel Scott Couture, SXP Designs, Le Tee Paris, Bobbi Brown, and Cheynes, and we’ll be announcing more amazing partners over the coming days and weeks. Watch this space and make sure you follow @SmartWorksEdi and @ion_magazine for all the news
WHERE & WHEN
- Wednesday 7th November 2018
- 18.00 – 21.00
- Radisson Collection Hotel, George 1V Bridge, Edinburgh EH1 1AD
HOW TO BOOK
- Tickets cost just £15, plus booking fee, which includes entry to the sale; all activities; a glass of wine & canapes, and can be purchased here
- If you have any questions, please contact us at 0131 516 7787
We can’t wait to see you there!
Smart Works Edinburgh provides interview clothes, styling advice and interview training to unemployed women. We help them feel confident, look fabulous, succeed at their job interview and move on with their life. All funds raised will help this brilliant charity get more women into work, and we promise you a fabulous night out at the same time. A perfect pre-Christmas pick-me-up.
Smart Works Edinburgh