We are always looking to build strong partnerships with corporate and retail supporters across the West Midlands.
We are grateful to those who have supported us since we launched in 2016 through in kind support or donations:
- Birmingham City Council – The Birmingham City Council funding, through the Local Innovation Fund, was awarded to enable us to recruit, train and supervise a customer service apprentice who assists in the day to day running of the Smart Works Birmingham service as client numbers grow.
- Department for Work and Pensions
- Northfield Community Partnership
- Love Brum – provides financial support for our second anniversary celebrations which will allow us to not only recognise the great work undertaken in the last year and to thank our volunteers but to also increase the awareness of our service to a wider audience within the city.
- Awards for All – The Awards for All fund is money received from The Big Lottery Fund to help grow Smart Works Birmingham through a range of interventions for our past and future clients.
Those who helped with our recent move to the city centre
- Harrow Green
- RPS Group
- Ted Baker
If you’d like to find out how to support Smart Works Birmingham, please contact the team or call 0121 477 5803.